ComplianceForge.com - Terms & Conditions
Purchasing product(s) from Compliance Forge, LLC (ComplianceForge) signifies and confirms the Purchaser’s acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
Purchaser Responsibility to Evaluate Risks
Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that:
- No network, system, device, hardware, software, or component can be made fully secure;
- Purchaser has the sole responsibility to evaluate the risks and benefits of the ComplianceForge products to Purchaser’s particular circumstances and requirements; and
- ComplianceForge is not assuming any of the liabilities associated with Purchaser’s use of any ComplianceForge product.
Ability To Edit Products
Purchaser may edit purchased products, as necessary, to meet the Purchaser’s business requirements.
Refunds, Cancellations & Exchanges
ComplianceForge does not offer refunds, cancellations or exchanges. Due to the nature of intellectual property, it is not possible to confirm that Purchaser deleted the ordered material, that dictates the reason ComplianceForge does not offer refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
Purchaser may cancel an order up to the point when the order is shipped (e.g., emailed or made available for download) to fulfill the order. Once the order is fulfilled, no cancellations will be honored.
Purchaser acknowledges his/her obligation to pay for the product(s) ordered.
Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that Purchaser may not:
- Sell, rent, lease, sublicense or otherwise transfer or exploit any rights to any ComplianceForge product in any way or for any purpose;
- Post any ComplianceForge product on any publicly-available website, bulletin board, newsgroup, or other similar mechanism or device; or
- Facilitate or otherwise aid other individuals or entities in violating these ComplianceForge terms & conditions.
Products Provided As Is
ComplianceForge is providing products "as is" and "as available" without any representations, warranties, or covenants of any kind whatsoever (including the absence of any warranty) regarding:
- The effect or lack of effect of any ComplianceForge product on the operation or the security of any network, system, software, hardware, or any component of any of them, and
- The accuracy, utility, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of the product; or
- The responsibility to make or notify Purchaser of any corrections, updates, upgrades, or fixes.
Intellectual Property and Rights Reserved
Purchasing a product from ComplianceForge:
- Entitles Purchaser a single, perpetual, non-transferable site license, where the site license is for a single legal entity (e.g., corporation, LLC, non-profit, partnership or sole proprietorship); and
- Does not transfer any title or ownership rights for Intellectual Property (IP) in any ComplianceForge product.
All rights to products not expressly granted in these terms & conditions are hereby reserved by ComplianceForge.
Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that neither ComplianceForge nor any of its employees, officers, directors, agents or other service providers has or will have any liability to Purchaser whatsoever (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages that arise out of or are connected in any way with Purchaser’s use of the product.
Purchaser agree to indemnify, defend, and hold ComplianceForge and all of ComplianceForge's employees, officers, directors, agents and other service providers harmless from and against any liabilities, costs and expenses incurred by any of them in connection with Purchaser’s violation of these ComplianceForge terms & conditions.
These ComplianceForge terms & conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon:
- Any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these ComplianceForge terms & conditions shall be filed only in the courts located in Clackamas County in the State of Oregon; and
- Purchaser hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Terms & Conditions Date: 2017-10-12