ComplianceForge.com - Terms & Conditions
Products Provided As Is
ComplianceForge is providing products "as is" and "as available" without any representations, warranties, or covenants of any kind whatsoever (including the absence of any warranty) regarding:
- The effect or lack of effect of any ComplianceForge product on the operation or the security of any network, system, software, hardware, or any component of any of them, and
- The accuracy, utility, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of the product; or
- The responsibility to make or notify you of any corrections, updates, upgrades, or fixes.
Your Responsibility to Evaluate Risks
You acknowledge and agree that:
- No network, system, device, hardware, software, or component can be made fully secure;
- You have the sole responsibility to evaluate the risks and benefits of the ComplianceForge products to your particular circumstances and requirements; and
- ComplianceForge is not assuming any of the liabilities associated with your use of the product.
Intellectual Property and Rights Reserved
You are not acquiring any title or ownership rights for Intellectual Property (IP) in any ComplianceForge product:
- As the purchaser, you may edit the product(s) as necessary to meet your organization’s business requirements.
- All rights to the product not expressly granted in these terms & conditions are hereby reserved by ComplianceForge.
You acknowledge and agree that you may not:
- Sell, rent, lease, sublicense or otherwise transfer or exploit any rights to any ComplianceForge product, or derivatives of these works, in any way or for any purpose;
- Post the product on any publicly-available website, bulletin board, newsgroup, or other similar mechanism or device; or
- Facilitate or otherwise aid other individuals or entities in violating these ComplianceForge terms & conditions.
You acknowledge and agree that neither ComplianceForge nor any of its employees, officers, directors, agents or other service providers has or will have any liability to you whatsoever (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages that arise out of or are connected in any way with your use of the product.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold ComplianceForge and all of ComplianceForge's employees, officers, directors, agents and other service providers harmless from and against any liabilities, costs and expenses incurred by any of them in connection with your violation of these ComplianceForge terms & conditions.
These ComplianceForge terms & conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon:
- Any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these ComplianceForge terms & conditions shall be filed only in the courts located in Clackamas County in the State of Oregon; and
- You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Terms & Conditions Date: 2017-07-01