Reasons To Buy - ComplianceForge Has Products For Your Needs!
We offer a wide-assortment of cybersecurity policies, standards, procedures and more, since we understand that businesses have unique needs that cannot be met by just one product. While companies want to align with a single cybersecurity framework such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27002 or NIST Cybersecurity Framework, it is getting much more common for companies to have to juggle multiple frameworks and that requires scalable documentation.
Award Winning Compliance Solutions!
If you are wondering "Why ComplianceForge?" you can purchase our award-winning products with confidence. These awards recognize the level of quality you can expect from our cybersecurity and privacy solutions:
- In both 2018 & 2017, CIOReview magazine ranked ComplianceForge in the Top 20 Most Promising Compliance Solution Providers
- In 2018, Banking CIO Outlook magazine ranked ComplianceForge in the Top 10 Risk & Compliance Solution Providers
We Have A Solution To Keep You Secure & Compliant!
The most compelling reason to buy from Compliance Forge is that we have invested thousands of hours into our Information Security solutions with one goal in mind - to help our clients get a handle on their Information Security needs.
As Information Security professionals, we live and breathe security on a daily basis! Our driving ideal has been to remove the complexity of information security policies, enabling you to implement our solutions as easily as possible. If you look at the examples, you will notice the level of thought and detail that goes into our offerings. We offer solutions that are tailored to your business.
For the prices we charge, you simply will not find comparable, comprehensive IT security policies. Granted, there are websites with lower cost security policies, but they are incomplete when compared to our Cybersecurity & Data Protection Program (CDPP) or PCI DSS Policy. When we see competing solutions offering "Bronze, Silver & Gold" package levels, we know we are doing the right thing by providing solutions that are rooted in the actual requirements and best practices - we know that "a standard is a standard for a reason" and anything less could leave you exposed. We fundamentally disagree with models that offer varying levels of compliance coverage, since the lesser versions offer only partial coverage to businesses that buy them. Partial solutions are less than what would be considered "industry-recognized best practices" and are simply a waste of your money. Additionally, they should be avoided since they fail to comprehensively offer protection from both a compliance and holistic security program perspective.
A central theme across nearly all cybersecurity-related statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements is a need to focus on secure engineering. This expectation for operationalizing security and privacy principles is found in the following requirements:
- NIST 800-53 - SA-8
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework - PR.IP-2
- ISO 27002 - 14.2.5 & 18.1.4
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS) 252.204-7012 (NIST 800-171) - 3.13.1 & 3.13.2
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) 52.204-21 - 4
- National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) - 8-302 & 8-311
- SOC2 - CC3.2
- Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (GAPP) - 4.2.3, 6.2.2, 7.2.2 & 7.2.3
- New York State Department of Financial Service (DFS) - 23 NYCRR 500.08
- Payment Card Industry Data Protection Standard (PCI DSS) - 2.2
- Center for Internet Security Critical Security Controls (CIS CSC) - 1.2, 5.9, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.8, 8.6, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5, 9.6, 11.4, 11.5, 11.6, 11.7, 13.4, 13.5 & 16.5
- European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) - 5 & 25
Focus On Comprehensive Coverage - Best Practices & Common Compliance Frameworks
Our Cybersecurity & Data Protection Program (CDPP) and Digital Security Program (DSP) offerings are a professionally-written and cohesive compilation of Information Security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines designed with one purpose in mind - to secure your business with written information security policies that will meet your specific legal requirements. The CDPP and DSP are founded on industry recognized best practices. Each control objective has a documented reference to its specific source of best practice so you have the ability to prove your policies are supported by industry standards.
We know the policies you need to have in place to meet the requirements for compliance. We follow proven, internationally-recognized standards for what Information Security policies should consist of. Many competitor sites unfortunately offer solutions that will leave you exposed and unprepared - when keeping your company in business and protected is the priority, there is no room for amateur solutions. The Cybersecurity & Data Protection Program (CDPP) and Digital Security Program (DSP) stand out from the competition in their coverage, depth, and price.