Last Updated: 2022-02-21
We strive to honor the confidentiality of our customers. We want customers to have confidence in their use of our products and services that their Personal Data (PD) is adequately protected.
Existing US and international laws give data subjects the right to limit some but not all sharing. However, these laws require ComplianceForge, LLC (us/we) to tell you how we collect, share, and protect the personal data the we store, transmit and/or process. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with PD, since it is the consumer’s (you/your) due diligence obligation to review this Privacy Notice and contact us if you have questions on this topic. If you have any questions concerning our Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, telephone number and email address so that we can contact you; or phone us at 1-855-205-8437.
This Privacy Notice is subject to change. We update this notice periodically to comply with evolving statutory and regulatory requirements. When we make changes to the Privacy Notice, we revise the Last Updated date on the upper left corner of this page.
Who We Are
ComplianceForge is a US-based Limited Liability Company (LLC) that is headquartered in Sheridan, Wyoming.
Protecting Your Data (Data Security)
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is adequately protected. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable administrative, physical and technical controls to safeguard the personal data we collect online. To protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data, we use physical and cybersecurity measures that comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection mechanisms and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice . You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Notice applicable to the website in question.
Transparent Privacy Practices
We are committed to transparency about how your personal data is captured, processed, stored and transmitted.
The types of personal data that we collect and share depend on the interaction you have with us. Any personal data we maintain on record is what was voluntarily provided to ComplianceForge, directly by you or through cookies on your system. This personal data may include:
- Billing address
- Shipping /or mailing address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit or debit card account number
- Expiration date
- Card code
- Order preferences
- Purchase history
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
ComplianceForge collects this personal data when a data subject:
- Contacts ComplianceForge to ask questions about products/services.
- Creates an account on ComplianceForge website.
- Registers for a product or service, or requests information about a product or service.
- Registers as a participant in one of our events (online or in-person).
- Completes a survey, contest or sweepstakes or other promotion.
- Visits ComplianceForge website (e.g., cookies).
ComplianceForge’s products and services are not marketed to individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Cookies also allow us to personalize your experience, advertise to you on other websites and speed the check-out process. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
ComplianceForge may collect the following analytics-related information from your computer and mobile devices where allowed by individual browsers and/or operating systems, such as:
- Unique device identifiers (e.g., MAC and IP addresses).
- Browser type, version, language, and display/screen settings.
- Information about how you use and interact with ComplianceForge's website(s) (e.g., activities on pages visited, links clicked or unique and measurable patterns such as keystrokes, mouse clicks and movements, swipes and gestures).
- Responses to advertisements on websites where ComplianceForge advertises.
- Search engine referrals.
ComplianceForge may share personal data we collect from and about you described in this Privacy Notice with:
- Affiliates of ComplianceForge.
- Third Party Providers who have contracts with ComplianceForge (e.g., event vendors, organizers, volunteers, contractors, sponsors, etc.).
- Government Agencies as required by laws and regulations.
There are several reasons ComplianceForge may share your personal data:
- Everyday business purposes (e.g., accounts receivable, internal record keeping, email communications, third-party service integration, maintaining accounts, responding to court orders and/or legal investigations, etc.)
- Our marketing purposes (e.g., newsletters, website improvements, etc.)
- Joint marketing purposes (e.g., co-branded marketing with ComplianceForge partner organizations)
If you limit sharing personal data with ComplianceForge, it may affect our ability to transact business processes (e.g., create an account, communicate with ComplianceForge and/or pay for products or services).
Controlling The Use of Your Personal Data
If you created an account, you can login and update your personal data . You can also contact ComplianceForge to have your email address removed from our mailing list. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com to manage your preferences.
There are known methods that spammers can use to hide their identity by using other people's email address to send out emails. If you have any question about the genuineness of an email you receive that appears to be from ComplianceForge, contact us to verify the legitimacy of the email and do not furnish personal information in response to the email in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee may be payable to cover administrative costs associated with processing the request. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 30 N Gould St, Suite 9141, Sheridan, Wyoming, 82801 and state your request. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.