At ComplianceForge, we are often asked for referrals for subject matter experts who can help with their unique needs. We've put together a list of strategic partners who can help you with your cybersecurity, privacy and other security needs.
Cybersecurity Consulting Services
Need cybersecurity consulting services to help you implement your plan? Need assistance customizing the documentation you purchased from ComplianceForge to fit your unique needs? Verutus has a team of professionals that can both provide customization of our products and provide cybersecurity consulting services.
Verutus offers the following services:
- Customizing ComplianceForge documentation for your specific needs or bespoke cybersecurity documentation (e.g., policies, standards, guidelines and procedures).
- Cybersecurity & privacy strategy consulting.
- NIST 800-171 control gap assessments.
- Cybersecurity business plans - strategic, operational and tactical planning.
- Cybersecurity risk assessments.
- Statutory, regulatory & contractual compliance consulting & audit support (e.g. PCI DSS, NIST 800-171, FedRAMP, EU GDPR, HIPAA, NY DFS 23 NYCRR 500, GLBA, Oregon Identity Theft Protection Act, MA 201 CMR 17.00 and more).
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) & Integrated Risk Management (IRM) Platforms
Ignyte Assurance Platform is a leader in collaborative security and integrated GRC solutions for global corporations. For corporate risk and compliance officers who depend heavily on the protection of their resources, Ignyte is the ultimate translation engine for simplifying compliance across regulations, standards and guidelines.
- The Ignyte platform is used by leading corporations in diverse industries, such as Healthcare, Defense, and Technology.
- Ignyte operationalizes compliance for many organizations through the use of the SCF controls and can be used to facilitate a SCF Certification, based on the SCF Information Assurance Program (IAP):
- The IAP program leverages the SCF controls and is designed to help organizations quickly get up to speed on completing information assurance tasks; and
- Ignyte helps organizations scale these tasks to make audit-preparation and audits much more efficient.
LogicGate utilizes the SCF to define how we map controls between the standards and regulations which are included as part of our core content repository.
- LogicGate's flexible data mapping capabilities allow users to easily view relationships between these controls, as well as between other critical data objects, such as risks, assessments, evidence, policies, and assets. Through these relationships, risk teams can perform an assessment on one control framework and then easily determine the compliance status of a mapped control framework, helping to reduce the amount of time and effort spent by teams needing to ask for the same evidence or attestations over time.
- The database technology that LogicGate is built on also enables organizations to easily adjust relationships between controls and other items as regulatory requirements and standards change.
Ostendio's My Virtual Compliance Manager (MyVCM) is a cloud-based GRC/IRM platform that:
- Helps organizations understand what they need to do to build their security and risk management program;
- Operates the program across the entire organization on a day by day basis; and
- Makes it simple to demonstrate compliance across over 100 laws, regulations and industry standards, ensuring the organization is always audit ready.
- Fully integrates the SCF's controls and allows organizations to easily compare their security program against over 100 security and privacy frameworks by simply mapping the controls necessary for any additional standard or regulation:
- Everyone in the company can log in and use the platform, which makes MyVCM's licensing model the most cost-effective GRC/IRM solution for multiple-user involvement.
- It offers a "single-pane-of-glass" reporting, automated workflow management, and integration with some of the world’s leading platforms including OneLogin, Microsoft and Google.
Reciprocity's ZenGRC is a cloud-based GRC/IRM platform that utilizes the SCF as an available set of cybersecurity and privacy controls.
- ZenGRC is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade GRC/IRM solution for compliance and risk management that offers businesses efficient control tracking, testing, and enforcement.
- ZenGRC streamlines control management to provide tangible value because it speeds up audit and vendor management tracking and consolidates risk mitigation tasks.
- Clients can be up and running in as little as 6-8 weeks, saving time for compliance teams to focus on security work while saving time on mundane implementation tasks.
Risk Management Solutions
SimpleRisk is a free and open source GRC tool that leverages the SCF, giving our customers what they've been asking for - an easy way to load up and utilize controls for various compliance frameworks.
- The SCF is a free downloadable "extra" within SimpleRisk. Customers can go to the Configure > Register & Upgrade menu in any registered SimpleRisk instance and click "Download" to download and then install the SCF in that instance.
- Within SimpleRisk, clients are presented with a list of the frameworks represented with the SCF and the option to select which ones apply to their organization. Applicable controls are automatically imported into the Governance functionality of SimpleRisk with mappings to their associated frameworks. From there, customers can document exceptions, perform testing, and use the controls to plan mitigations for their risks.
Incident Response Solutions
- Simplifies cybersecurity and privacy-related incident management that can execute your procedures. This task delivery ensures personnel know exactly what to do, when and how.
- Strake/IR software enables clients to move beyond paper – create granular and dynamic procedural details by embedding forms, links, videos and more.
Privacy Consulting Services
Concerned about privacy and data protection? Ground Up can help build or refine your organization’s privacy program. With EU GDPR, CCPA and other privacy regulations that have punitive consequences, it is a good thing to have an impartial review of your privacy program.
Ground Up Consulting offers the following services:
- Independent review of your privacy program.
- Privacy training.
- Privacy by Design (PbD) consulting.
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) / Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) services.
- Customized privacy documentation:
- Privacy Notice
- Data Breach Notification
- Consent Management
- Complaints Management
- Data Collection
Corporate Counterintelligence (CCI) Services
The Raven Group is a Corporate Counterintelligence (CCI) consulting firm. They help their clients identify and mitigate CCI and security risks to their trade secrets, data, employees, and reputation. The Raven Group is operated by former CIA Officers and Federal Law Enforcement Agents. They help their clients address the realities of today’s human threat to their business equities including corporate espionage, insider threats and acts of terrorism. These consultants spent decades of combined work to defend our country against threats of every kind. Let them bring that expertise to assist your company today.
The Raven Group offers the following services:
- Corporate Counterintelligence Assessments.
- Tailored Corporate Counterintelligence Program Development and Management.
- Corporate Counterintelligence Training.
- Global Political Risk Analysis.
- International Due Diligence.
- Travel Briefings.