Cybersecurity Consulting Services
Need cybersecurity consulting services to help you implement your plan? Need assistance customizing the documentation you purchased from ComplianceForge to fit your unique needs? Verutus has a team of professionals that can both provide customization of our products and provide cybersecurity consulting services.
- Cybersecurity & privacy strategy consulting
- Cybersecurity business plans - strategic, operational and tactical planning
- Customizing ComplianceForge documentation for your specific needs!
- Control gap assessments (e.g., NIST 800-171, PCI DSS, FedRAMP, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, HIPAA, etc.)
- Cybersecurity risk assessments
- Customized cybersecurity documentation (e.g., policies, standards, guidelines and procedures)
- Cybersecurity audit support
- Capability Maturity Model (CMM) assessments and roadmap development
- Statutory, regulatory & contractual compliance consulting (e.g. PCI DSS, NIST 800-171, FedRAMP, EU GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, FACTA, GLBA, Oregon Identity Theft Protection Act, MA 201 CMR 17.00 and more)
- Vendor management security reviews (e.g., contract reviews and identifying cybersecurity requirements)
- NIST 800-171 / FedRAMP Compliance
- PCI DSS
- MA 201 CMR 17.00
- Oregon Consumer Identity Theft Protection Act (OCITPA)
- FISMA / DIACAP / Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Security Testing & Evaluation (ST&E) / Information Assurance (IA)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Contact Verutus - Please contact Verutus at email@example.com and set up an initial, no-cost consultation to better understand your needs.
Corporate Counterintelligence (CCI) Services
The Raven Group is a Corporate Counterintelligence (CCI) consulting firm. They help their clients identify and mitigate CCI and security risks to their trade secrets, data, employees, and reputation. The Raven Group is operated by former CIA Officers and Federal Law Enforcement Agents. They help their clients address the realities of today’s human threat to their business equities including corporate espionage, insider threats and acts of terrorism. These consultants spent decades of combined work to defend our country against threats of every kind. Let them bring that expertise to assist your company today.
The Raven Group offers the following services:
- Corporate Counterintelligence Assessments
- Tailored Corporate Counterintelligence Program Development and Management
- Corporate Counterintelligence Training
- Global Political Risk Analysis
- International Due Diligence
- Travel Briefings
Contact The Raven Group - Sales@theravengrp.com