At ComplianceForge, we are often asked for referrals for subject matter experts who can help with their unique needs. We've put together a list of strategic partners who can help you with your cybersecurity, privacy and other security needs.
Cybersecurity Consulting Services
Need cybersecurity consulting services to help you implement your plan? Need assistance customizing the documentation you purchased from ComplianceForge to fit your unique needs? Verutus has a team of professionals that can both provide customization of our products and provide cybersecurity consulting services.
Verutus offers the following services:
- Customizing ComplianceForge documentation for your specific needs or bespoke cybersecurity documentation (e.g., policies, standards, guidelines and procedures).
- Cybersecurity & privacy strategy consulting.
- NIST 800-171 control gap assessments.
- Cybersecurity business plans - strategic, operational and tactical planning.
- Cybersecurity risk assessments.
- Statutory, regulatory & contractual compliance consulting & audit support (e.g. PCI DSS, NIST 800-171, FedRAMP, EU GDPR, HIPAA, NY DFS 23 NYCRR 500, GLBA, Oregon Identity Theft Protection Act, MA 201 CMR 17.00 and more).
Contact Verutus - Please contact Verutus at firstname.lastname@example.org and set up an initial, no-cost consultation to better understand your needs.
Privacy Consulting Services
Concerned about privacy and data protection? Ground Up can help build or refine your organisation’s privacy program. With EU GDPR, CCPA and other privacy regulations that have punitive consequences, it is a good thing to have an impartial review of your privacy program.
Ground Up Consulting offers the following services:
- Independent review of your privacy program.
- Privacy training.
- Privacy by Design (PbD) consulting.
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) / Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) services.
- Customized privacy documentation:
- Privacy Notice
- Data Breach Notification
- Consent Management
- Complaints Management
- Data Collection
Contact Ground Up- Please contact Ground Up at email@example.com.
Corporate Counterintelligence (CCI) Services
The Raven Group is a Corporate Counterintelligence (CCI) consulting firm. They help their clients identify and mitigate CCI and security risks to their trade secrets, data, employees, and reputation. The Raven Group is operated by former CIA Officers and Federal Law Enforcement Agents. They help their clients address the realities of today’s human threat to their business equities including corporate espionage, insider threats and acts of terrorism. These consultants spent decades of combined work to defend our country against threats of every kind. Let them bring that expertise to assist your company today.
The Raven Group offers the following services:
- Corporate Counterintelligence Assessments.
- Tailored Corporate Counterintelligence Program Development and Management.
- Corporate Counterintelligence Training.
- Global Political Risk Analysis.
- International Due Diligence.
- Travel Briefings.
Contact The Raven Group - Please contact The Raven Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.