NIST 800-171 Compliance Criteria
Example NIST 800-171 Compliance Criteria (NCC) Template
If you can use Microsoft Excel, then you can use this product, since it is a fully-editable Excel spreadsheet that contains:
- NIST 800-53 rev4 mapping to NIST 800-171 requirements.
- Reasonably-expected criteria to address the NIST 800-53 control.
- Applicable "best practice" guidance on what steps you need to take to be compliant.
- Self-assessment options to track where you are compliant and what needs work.
- Use it as a check-list when you walk through with your auditor.
- Edit if for your needs to show controls that are not applicable to your business model.
Don't take our word for it - take a look at the example NIST 800-171 Compliance Criteria (NCC) worksheet to see for yourself the level of professionalism and detail that went into it.
If you have any questions at all about this product, please contact us - we would be more than happy to help explain how this solution works and why it is worth it!