Cybersecurity & Privacy Consulting Services
If you need professional services, ComplianceForge has a relationship with Verutus to provide cybersecurity and privacy consulting services. These services range from:
- NIST 800-171 compliance
- Security by Design (SbD)
- Privacy by Design (PbD)
- Customized cybersecurity documentation
- Secure Controls Framework (SCF) consulting
- 3rd party security & risk assessment
- Fractional CISO
Steps to engage Verutus for professional services:
- You can either (1) purchase block hours through this page or (2) go direct to Verutus.
- Verutus will conduct a brief call to understand your specific needs.
- Verutus will create a Master Services Agreement (MSA) and Statement of Work (SOW) to cover the scope of work.
- Once Verutus has the signed MSA and SOW, they will assign and coordinate an engineer to your project.
Verutus' services are 100% remote, so they can quickly respond to your needs, often scheduling your work within a few days of contacting them. If you need professional services, ComplianceForge has a relationship with Verutus to provide cybersecurity and privacy consulting services. These services range from:
- Standard billable rate is $300/hr for hourly billing.
- For a 10-hour block purchase, the rate drops to $285/hr ($2,850 billed upfront)
- For a 20-hour (or more) block purchase, the rate drops to $250/hr ($5,000 billed upfront)
Note - The hours purchased through Verutus must be used within 1 year of the date these services are purchased.