Written Information Security Program (WISP) Bundle #3 - 20% Discount
Hard core NIST 800-53 documentation! This will give you NIST 800-53 based policies, standards and procedures. The procedures document, the CSOP, can save you well over 300+ hours of writing by itself!
Products Included in WISP Bundle #3
Written Information Security Program (WISP)
- ISO 27002, NIST 800-53 or NIST Cybersecurity Framework based cybersecurity policies & standards in an editable Microsoft Word format.
- The WISP addresses the “why?” and “what?” questions in an audit, since policies and standards form the foundation for your cybersecurity program.
- Under each of the policies are standards that support those policy statements.
- Alignment with a cybersecurity framework is a basic expectation of EU GDPR compliance.
NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity Standardized Operating Procedures Template (CSOP)
- The CSOP is a template for procedures. This is an expectation that companies have to demonstrate HOW cybersecurity controls are actually implemented.
- This is an editable Microsoft Word document.
- Given the difficult nature of writing templated procedure statements, we aimed for approximately a "75% solution" since it is impossible write a 100% complete cookie cutter procedure statement that can be equally applied across multiple organizations. What this means is ComplianceForge did the heavy lifting and you just need to fine-tune the procedure with the specifics that only you would know to make it applicable to your organization. It is pretty much filling in the blanks and following the helpful guidance that we provide to identify the who/what/when/where/why/how to make it complete.
- The NIST 800-171 CSOP is mapped to NIST 800-53 and NIST 800-171 requirements.