Written Information Security Program (WISP) Bundle #1 (10% discount)
Products Included in WISP Bundle #1
Vulnerability management made easy! Your choice of WISP (ISO 27002, NIST 800-53 or NIST Cybersecurity Framework) and program-level documentation to manage vulnerabilities and patch management!
Written Information Security Program (WISP)
- ISO 27002, NIST 800-53 or NIST Cybersecurity Framework based cybersecurity policies & standards in an editable Microsoft Word format.
- The WISP addresses the “why?” and “what?” questions in an audit, since policies and standards form the foundation for your cybersecurity program.
- Under each of the policies are standards that support those policy statements.
- Alignment with a cybersecurity framework is a basic expectation of EU GDPR compliance.
Vulnerability & Patch Management Program (VPMP)
- The VPMP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company manages technical vulnerabilities and patch management operations.
- This is an editable Microsoft Word document that provides program-level guidance to directly supports the WISP and DSP policies and standards for managing vulnerabilities.
- In summary, this addresses fundamental needs when it comes to vulnerability management requirements:
- Who is responsible for managing vulnerabilities.
- What is in scope for patching and vulnerability management.
- Defines the vulnerability management methodology.
- Defines timelines for conducting patch management operations.
- Considerations for assessing risk with vulnerability management.
- Vulnerability scanning and penetration testing guidance.
- Information Assurance (IA) guidance to support secure engineering activities.