Privacy Bundle #2 - 25% Off
Products Included in Privacy Bundle #2
This package is designed for companies that want to align with a single cybersecurity framework), but also have added documentation to make EU GDPR compliance straightforward with the Security & Privacy by Design (SPBD) product.
Written Information Security Program (WISP)
- ISO 27002, NIST 800-53 or NIST Cybersecurity Framework based cybersecurity policies & standards in an editable Microsoft Word format.
- The WISP addresses the “why?” and “what?” questions in an audit, since policies and standards form the foundation for your cybersecurity program.
- Under each of the policies are standards that support those policy statements.
- Alignment with a cybersecurity framework is a basic expectation of EU GDPR compliance.
Security & Privacy by Design (SPBD)
- The SPBD addresses the “how?” questions for how your company ensures both security and privacy principles are operationalized.
- This is an editable Microsoft Word document that provides program-level guidance to directly supports the WISP and DSP policies and standards for ensuring secure engineering and privacy principles are operationalized on a daily basis.
- The concept of “secure engineering” is mandatory in numerous statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements. The SPBD provides a “paint by numbers” approach to ensure your company has evidence of both due care and due diligence for operationalizing security and privacy principles.
- The CIRP is based on numerous frameworks, but the core is NIST 800-160, which is the de facto standard on secure engineering.