NIST 800-171 & CMMC Compliance Bundle #3 - EXPERT CMMC 2.0 Levels 1-3 (40% discount)
This is a bundle that includes the following thirteen (13) ComplianceForge products that are focused on operationalizing NIST SP 800-171 & Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC):
- Cybersecurity & Data Protection Program (CDPP) - NIST 800-53 R5 high baseline
- System Security Plan (SSP) & Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M)
- Cybersecurity Standardized Operating Procedures (CSOP)
- NIST 800-161 R1-based Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management Strategy and Implementation Plan (CSCRM-SIP)
- Risk Management Program (RMP)
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Template (CRA)
- Vulnerability & Patch Management Program (VPMP)
- Integrated Incident Response Program (IIRP)
- Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)
- Secure Baseline Configurations (SBC)
- Information Assurance Program (IAP)
- Security & Privacy By Design (SPBD)
- Cybersecurity Business Plan (CBP)
NIST SP 800-53 R5-based cybersecurity documentation bundle (high baseline). This bundle is designed for organizations that need to comply with NIST 800-171 and CMMC 2.0 Levels 1-3. This is beyond just the cybersecurity policies and standards and addresses the unique compliance needs for NIST 800-171 and CMMC. The end result is a comprehensive, customizable, easily implemented set of documentation that your company needs to establish an NIST 800-53-based cybersecurity program. Being Microsoft Word documents, you have the ability to make edits, as needed.
“DIBCAC Battle Tested” NIST 800-171, NIST 800-171A & CMMC 2.0 Policies, Standards & Procedures
ComplianceForge’s NIST 800-171 / CMMC documentation has been used successfully by multiple companies during DIBCAC assessments to efficiently and effectively generate the necessary artifact documentation to demonstrate compliance with NIST SP 800-171 controls and NIST SP 800-171A control objectives. This battle tested documentation includes the necessary policies, standards, procedures, SSP, POA&M, Incident Response Plan (IRP) and other documentation that are expected to exist to successfully pass a third-party assessment, be it DIBCAC or a C3PAO.
Focused on NIST 800-171 & CMMC 2.0 Level 1-3 Compliance - EXPERT DOCUMENTATION COVERAGE
In the downloadable CMMC requirements mapping matrix shown below, you can see how all CMMC 2.0 Level 1, 2 & 3 requirements are supported by the NIST 800-53 Low/Moderate/High Baseline Version of the Cybersecurity & Data Protection Program (CDPP-LMH).
Cost Savings Estimate - NIST 800-171 & CMMC Bundle #3
When you look at the costs associated with either (1) hiring an external consultant to write cybersecurity documentation for you or (2) tasking your internal staff to write it, the cost comparisons paint a clear picture that buying from ComplianceForge is the logical option. Compared to hiring a consultant, you can save months of wait time and tens of thousands of dollars. Whereas, compared to writing your own documentation, you can potentially save hundreds of work hours and the associated cost of lost productivity. Purchasing this bundle from ComplianceForge offers these fundamental advantages when compared to the other options for obtaining quality cybersecurity documentation:
- For your internal staff to generate comparable documentation, it would take them an estimated 3,300 internal staff work hours, which equates to a cost of approximately $283,000 in staff-related expenses. This is about 20-36 months of development time where your staff would be diverted from other work.
- If you hire a consultant to generate this documentation, it would take them an estimated 2,300 contractor work hours, which equates to a cost of approximately $699,000. This is about 12-24 months of development time for a contractor to provide you with the deliverable.
- This bundle is approximately 4% of the cost for a consultant or 11% of the cost of your internal staff to generate equivalent documentation.
- We process most orders the same business day so you can potentially start working with the documentation the same day you place your order.
Products Included in NIST 800-171 Bundle #3 (CDPP-LMH version)
The NIST 800-171 bundles #2 and #3 contain the same documentation, except for the policies and standards. Bundle #2 uses the NIST 800-53-based Cybersecurity & Data Protection Program (CDPP) and Bundle #3 uses the Digital Security Program (DSP). The DSP is targeted for larger, enterprise environments, but more differences between the CDPP and DSP can be read about here.
Cybersecurity & Data Protection Program (CDPP) - NIST 800-53 rev5 (LOW/MODERATE/HIGH BASELINES)
NIST 800-53-based cybersecurity policies & standards in an editable Microsoft Word format.
|NIST SP 800-161 Rev 1Based Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management Strategy & Implementation Plan (C-SCRM SIP) |
The C-SCRM SIP is focused on helping companies manage their supply chain securely by establishing a C-SCRM Program that can operational a C-SCRM strategy through a viable implementation plan. This is important from an Executive Order (EO), Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM), NIST SP 800-171 and CMMC perspective, due to the "flow down" of compliance requirements to service providers, contractors, suppliers, etc. The C-SCRM SIP is a way to help manage technology-related supply chain risk and inform organizations within the supply chain what their requirements are.
|System Security Plan (SSP) & Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) Templates |
These are fully editable templates to address a compliance need for NIST 800-171 and CMMC.
Cybersecurity Standardized Operating Procedures Template (CSOP) - CDPP version
|Integrated Incident Response Program (IIRP) |
The IIRP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company manages cybersecurity incidents.
|Risk Management Program (RMP) |
The RMP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company manages risk.
|Cybersecurity Risk Assessment (CRA) Template |
The CRA supports the RMP product in answering the “how?” questions for how your company manages risk.
|Vulnerability & Patch Management Program (VPMP) |
The VPMP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company manages technical vulnerabilities and patch management operations.
|Security & Privacy by Design (SPBD) |
The SPBD addresses the “how?” questions for how your company ensures both security and privacy principles are operationalized.
|Continuity of Operations Program (COOP) |
The COOP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company plans to respond to disasters to maintain business continuity.
|Secure Baseline Configurations (SBC) |
The SBC addresses the “how?” questions for how your company securely configures its technology assets, such as system hardening according to CIS Benchmarks, DISA STIGs or vendor recommendations.
|Information Assurance Program (IAP) |
The IAP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company performs pre-production testing to ensure that both cybersecurity and privacy principles are built-in by default.
|Cybersecurity Business Plan (CBP) |
The CBP is a cybersecurity-focused business planning template to document your organization's cybersecurity strategy and roadmap.
What ComplianceForge Products Apply To NIST 800-171 Compliance?
Based on the requirements from DFARS, we made this bundle to simplify the efforts to comply. When you break down the requirements to comply with DFARS / NIST 800-171, you will see how the products address a specific compliance need: