NIST 800-171 Compliance Bundle #2 (25% discount)
Focused on NIST 800-171 Compliance - NCC-WISP-SSP-CSOP
This bundle is designed for organizations that need to comply with NIST 800-171, but just want the basics or already have other documentation they can use to manage risk, incident response, etc. This bundle goes beyond just the cybersecurity policies and standards and addresses the unique compliance needs for NIST 800-171. The end result is a comprehensive, customizable, easily implemented set of documentation that your company needs to establish an NIST 800-53-based cybersecurity program. Being Microsoft Word documents, you have the ability to make edits, as needed.
What ComplianceForge Products Apply To NIST 800-171 Compliance?
Based on the requirements from DFARS, we made this bundle to simplify the efforts to comply. When you break down the requirements to comply with DFARS / NIST 800-171, you will see how the products address a specific compliance need:
|ComplianceForge Product||DFARS Requirement|
|Written Information Security Program (WISP)||252.204-7008
NIST 800-171 (multiple NFO controls)
|Vendor Compliance Program (VCP)||252.204-7008
NIST 800-171 NFO PS-7
|Cybersecurity Risk Management Program (RMP)||252.204-7008
NIST 800-171 NFO RA-1
|Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Template (CRA)||252.204-7008
NIST 800-171 3.11.1
|Vulnerability & Patch Management Program (VPMP)||252.204-7008
NIST 800-171 3.11.2
|Cybersecurity Incident Response Program (CIRP)||252.204-7008
NIST 800-171 3.6.1
|Security & Privacy By Design (SPBD)||252.204-7008
NIST 800-171 NFO SA-3
|System Security Plan (SSP)||252.204-7008
NIST 800-171 3.12.4
|Cybersecurity Standardized Operating Procedures (CSOP)||252.204-7008
NIST 800-171 (multiple NFO controls)
|Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)||252.204-7008
NIST 800-171 3.6.1
|Secure Baseline Configurations (SBC)||252.204-7008
NIST 800-171 3.4.1
|Control Validation Testing (CVT)||252.204-7008
NIST 800-171 NFO CA-1
Please note that if you want a customized bundle, we are happy to create one for you. Just contact us with your needs and we will generate a quote for you.
Cost Savings Estimate - NIST 800-171 Bundle #2
When you look at the costs associated with either (1) hiring an external consultant to write cybersecurity documentation for you or (2) tasking your internal staff to write it, the cost comparisons paint a clear picture that buying from ComplianceForge is the logical option. Compared to hiring a consultant, you can save months of wait time and tens of thousands of dollars. Whereas, compared to writing your own documentation, you can potentially save hundreds of work hours and the associated cost of lost productivity. Purchasing this bundle from ComplianceForge offers these fundamental advantages when compared to the other options for obtaining quality cybersecurity documentation:
- For your internal staff to generate comparable documentation, it would take them an estimated 760 internal staff work hours, which equates to a cost of approximately $57,000 in staff-related expenses. This is about 9-12 months of development time where your staff would be diverted from other work.
- If you hire a consultant to generate this documentation, it would take them an estimated 480 contractor work hours, which equates to a cost of approximately $144,000. This is about 4-8 months of development time for a contractor to provide you with the deliverable.
- This bundle is approximately 3% of the cost for a consultant or 9% of the cost of your internal staff to generate equivalent documentation.
- We process most orders the same business day so you can potentially start working with the documentation the same day you place your order.
Products Included in NIST 800-171 Bundle #2
NIST 800-53-Based Written Information Security Program (WISP)
- NIST 800-53-based cybersecurity policies & standards in an editable Microsoft Word format.
- The WISP addresses the “why?” and “what?” questions in an audit, since policies and standards form the foundation for your cybersecurity program.
- Under each of the policies are standards that support those policy statements.
NIST 800-171 Compliance Criteria (NCC)
- This is our “consultant in a box” NIST 800-171 checklist in an editable Microsoft Excel format.
- Each of the NIST 800-171 controls from Appendix D is mapped to its corresponding NIST 800-53 control.
- Each of the NIST 800-53 controls are broken down to identify:
- Reasonably-expected criteria to address the control.
- Applicable compliance guidance;
- Methods to address the requirement; and
- Status of compliance for each control so you can use it for a self-assessment.
- The NCC also covers Appendix E Non-Federal Organization (NFO) controls.
- The NCC maps into the WISP and DSP products, so they work in concert together for helping you comply with NIST 800-171.
System Security Plan (SSP) & Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) Templates (SSP)
- These are fully editable templates.
- One template is a Microsoft Word-based System Security Plan (SSP) that contains all the criteria necessary to have your SSP documented to meet NIST 800-171 compliance expectations.
- One template is a Microsoft Excel-based Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) that contains fields necessary to track control deficiencies from identification through remediation.
Cybersecurity Standardized Operating Procedures Template (CSOP)
- The ISO 27002 version of the CSOP is a template for procedures. This is an expectation that companies have to demonstrate HOW cybersecurity controls are actually implemented.
- This is an editable Microsoft Word document.
- Given the difficult nature of writing templated procedure statements, we aimed for approximately a "80% solution" since it is impossible write a 100% complete cookie cutter procedure statement that can be equally applied across multiple organizations. What this means is ComplianceForge did the heavy lifting and you just need to fine-tune the procedure with the specifics that only you would know to make it applicable to your organization. It is pretty much filling in the blanks and following the helpful guidance that we provide to identify the who/what/when/where/why/how to make it complete.
- The CSOP is mapped to leading frameworks to help with mapping compliance requirements.