NIST 800-171 Compliance Bundle #1 - 20 % Discount
Products Included in NCC Bundle #1
This is one of the most popular packages we have. It contains NIST-based policies and standards, we well as the NCC "consultant in a box" product to solidly get you on the road to NIST 800-171 compliance.
NIST-Based Written Information Security Program (WSP)
- NIST 800-53 based cybersecurity policies & standards in an editable Microsoft Word format.
- The WISP addresses the “why?” and “what?” questions in an audit, since policies and standards form the foundation for your cybersecurity program.
- Each of the NIST 800-53 rev4 families has a policy associated with it, so there is a total of 26 policies.
- Under each of the policies are standards that support those policy statements. These standards equate to the moderate control set from NIST 800-53 rev 4, which is needed for NIST 800-171.
NIST 800-171 Compliance Criteria (NCC)
- This is our “consultant in a box” NIST 800-171 checklist in an editable Microsoft Excel format.
- Each of the NIST 800-171 controls from Appendix D is mapped to its corresponding NIST 800-53 control.
- Each of the NIST 800-53 controls are broken down to identify:
- Reasonably-expected criteria to address the control.
- Applicable compliance guidance;
- Methods to address the requirement; and
- Status of compliance for each control so you can use it for a self-assessment.
- The NCC also covers Appendix E Non-Federal Organization (NFO) controls.
- The NCC maps into the WISP and DSP products, so they work in concert together for helping you comply with NIST 800-171.
System Security Plan (SSP) & Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) Templates (SSP)
- These are fully editable templates.
- One template is a Microsoft Word-based System Security Plan (SSP) that contains all the criteria necessary to have your SSP documented to meet NIST 800-171 compliance expectations.
- One template is a Microsoft Excel-based Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) that contains fields necessary to track control deficiencies from identification through remediation.