Digital Security Plan (DSP) Bundle #1 (25% Discount)
This bundle is focused on the providing the "meat & potatoes" of a cybersecurity and privacy program - the policies, standards, controls, procedures and metrics that form the basis of security and privacy operations. This bundle goes beyond just having cybersecurity policies and standards. The end result with the DSP is a comprehensive, customizable, easily-implemented set of documentation that your company needs to establish a scalable, "best in class" cybersecurity and privacy program. Being Microsoft Word documents, you have the ability to make edits, as needed. Please note that if you want a customized bundle, we are happy to create one for you. Just contact us with your needs and we will generate a quote for you.
Cost Savings Estimate - DSP Bundle #1
When you look at the costs associated with either (1) hiring an external consultant to write cybersecurity documentation for you or (2) tasking your internal staff to write it, the cost comparisons paint a clear picture that buying from ComplianceForge is the logical option. Compared to hiring a consultant, you can save months of wait time and tens of thousands of dollars. Whereas, compared to writing your own documentation, you can potentially save hundreds of work hours and the associated cost of lost productivity. Purchasing this bundle from ComplianceForge offers these fundamental advantages when compared to the other options for obtaining quality cybersecurity documentation:
- For your internal staff to generate comparable documentation, it would take them an estimated 1,125 internal staff work hours, which equates to a cost of approximately $84,375 in staff-related expenses. This is about 12-18 months of development time where your staff would be diverted from other work.
- If you hire a consultant to generate this documentation, it would take them an estimated 725 contractor work hours, which equates to a cost of approximately $217,500. This is about 9-12 months of development time for a contractor to provide you with the deliverable.
- This bundle is approximately 4% of the cost for a consultant or 10% of the cost of your internal staff to generate equivalent documentation.
- We process most orders the same business day so you can potentially start working with the documentation the same day you place your order.
Products Included in DSP Bundle #1
Digital Security Program (DSP)
- Most popular product for organizations that must address more than just a single framework (e.g., NIST 800-53, ISO 27002 or NIST Cybersecurity Framework).
- Maps to over 100 statutory, regulatory and contractual cybersecurity and privacy frameworks to create a hybrid approach to cybersecurity policies, standards, controls and metrics.
- Provides 1-1 mapping with the Secure Controls Framework (SCF), so you can easily align your policies, standards and metrics with the controls you use from the SCF!
- The DSP addresses more than just the “why?” and “what?” questions in an audit, since in addition to the core policies and standards that form the foundation for your cybersecurity program, the DSP comes with controls and metrics!
Cybersecurity Standardized Operating Procedures Template (CSOP)
- The DSP version of the CSOP is a template for procedures. This is an expectation that companies have to demonstrate HOW cybersecurity controls are actually implemented.
- This is an editable Microsoft Word document.
- Given the difficult nature of writing templated procedure statements, we aimed for approximately a "80% solution" since it is impossible write a 100% complete cookie cutter procedure statement that can be equally applied across multiple organizations. What this means is ComplianceForge did the heavy lifting and you just need to fine-tune the procedure with the specifics that only you would know to make it applicable to your organization. It is pretty much filling in the blanks and following the helpful guidance that we provide to identify the who/what/when/where/why/how to make it complete.
- The CSOP has a 1-1 mapping to the DSP!