Cybersecurity & Data Protection Program (CDPP) Bundle #2 (30% discount)
This is a bundle that includes the following nine (9) ComplianceForge products that are focused on operationalizing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF):
- Cybersecurity & Data Protection Program (CDPP) - NIST CSF
- Cybersecurity Standardized Operating Procedures (CSOP)
- NIST 800-161 R1-based Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management Strategy and Implementation Plan (CSCRM-SIP)
- Risk Management Program (RMP)
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Template (CRA)
- Vulnerability & Patch Management Program (VPMP)
- Integrated Incident Response Program (IIRP)
- Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)
- Secure Baseline Configurations (SBC)
Focused on NIST Cybersecurity Framework Compliance
This bundle is designed for organizations that need to comply with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF). This is beyond just the Cybersecurity & Data Protection Program's (CDPP) cybersecurity policies and standards. This is addresses the unique compliance needs for NIST CSF. The end result is a comprehensive, customizable, easily implemented set of documentation that your company needs to establish a NIST CSF-based cybersecurity program. Being Microsoft Word documents, you have the ability to make edits, as needed.
Why Are These Products Part of The Bundle?
Based client feedback, we made this bundle to simplify the needs to comply with NIST CSF. When you break down the requirements to comply with this framework, you will see how the products address a specific compliance need:
|ComplianceForge Product||Supports NIST CSF Requirement|
|Cybersecurity & Data Protection Program (CDPP)||ID.GV-1|
|Third-Party Security Management (TPSM)||ID.SC-1|
|Cybersecurity Risk Management Program (RMP)||ID.GV-4 |
|Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Template (CRA)||ID.RA-1 |
|Vulnerability & Patch Management Program (VPMP)||ID.RA-1 |
|Integrated Incident Response Program (IIRP)||PR.IP-9|
|Cybersecurity Standardized Operating Procedures (CSOP)||PR.IP-5|
|Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)||RC.RP-1|
|Secure Baseline Configurations (SBC)||PR.IP-1 |
This is a great bundle for NY school districts that need to address the NY Education Law 2D that requires NIST CSF compliance! Please note that if you want a customized bundle, we are happy to create one for you. Just contact us with your needs and we will generate a quote for you.
Cost Savings Estimate - CDPP Bundle #2 for NIST Cybersecurity Framework Compliance
When you look at the costs associated with either (1) hiring an external consultant to write cybersecurity documentation for you or (2) tasking your internal staff to write it, the cost comparisons paint a clear picture that buying from ComplianceForge is the logical option. Compared to hiring a consultant, you can save months of wait time and tens of thousands of dollars. Whereas, compared to writing your own documentation, you can potentially save hundreds of work hours and the associated cost of lost productivity. Purchasing this bundle from ComplianceForge offers these fundamental advantages when compared to the other options for obtaining quality cybersecurity documentation:
- For your internal staff to generate comparable documentation, it would take them an estimated 2,000 internal staff work hours, which equates to a cost of approximately $176,000 in staff-related expenses. This is about 12-24 months of development time where your staff would be diverted from other work.
- If you hire a consultant to generate this documentation, it would take them an estimated 1,400 contractor work hours, which equates to a cost of approximately $421,000. This is about 9-12 months of development time for a contractor to provide you with the deliverable.
- This bundle is approximately 5% of the cost for a consultant or 11% of the cost of your internal staff to generate equivalent documentation.
- We process most orders the same business day so you can potentially start working with the documentation the same day you place your order.
Products Included in CDPP Bundle #2
Cybersecurity & Data Protection Program (CDPP) - NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF)
NIST CSF-based cybersecurity policies & standards in an editable Microsoft Word format.
Cybersecurity Standardized Operating Procedures Template (CSOP) - CDPP version
|Integrated Incident Response Program (IIRP) |
The IIRP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company manages cybersecurity incidents.
|Risk Management Program (RMP) |
The RMP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company manages risk.
|Cybersecurity Risk Assessment (CRA) Template |
The CRA supports the RMP product in answering the “how?” questions for how your company manages risk.
|Vulnerability & Patch Management Program (VPMP) |
The VPMP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company manages technical vulnerabilities and patch management operations.
|NIST SP 800-161 Rev 1Based Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management Strategy & Implementation Plan (C-SCRM SIP) |
The C-SCRM SIP is focused on helping companies manage their supply chain securely by establishing a C-SCRM Program that can operational a C-SCRM strategy through a viable implementation plan. This is important from an Executive Order (EO), Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM), NIST SP 800-171 and CMMC perspective, due to the "flow down" of compliance requirements to service providers, contractors, suppliers, etc. The C-SCRM SIP is a way to help manage technology-related supply chain risk and inform organizations within the supply chain what their requirements are.
|Continuity of Operations Program (COOP) |
The COOP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company plans to respond to disasters to maintain business continuity.
|Secure Baseline Configurations (SBC) |
The SBC addresses the “how?” questions for how your company securely configures its technology assets, such as system hardening according to CIS Benchmarks, DISA STIGs or vendor recommendations.