DSP version 2022.3 release
Posted by ComplianceForge on Dec 14th 2022
ComplianceForge is pleased to announce the release of version 2022.3 of the Digital Security Program (DSP). There is some new content and minor refinement of the risk catalog to standardize wording improve readability and it also includes a new Evidence Request List (ERL) to help standardize naming for evidence artifacts. The DSP contains 1-1 mapping to the Secure Controls Framework (SCF) so you can have policies, control objectives, standards and more to support your implementation of the SCF!
New mapping in this version includes:
- Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) September 2022
- BSI Standard 200-1
- California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) - November 2022 version
- Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model (C2M2) v2.1
- Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act (PIPA)
- Illinois Identity Protection Act (IPA)
- ISO 27017:2015
- ISO 27001:2022
- Japan Information System Security Management and Assessment Program (ISMAP)
- New Zealand NZISM 3.6
- Shared Assessments SIG 2023
- US Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services MARS-E Document Suite, Version 2.0.
Learn more about this premium GRC content at https://www.complianceforge.com/secure-controls-f...